Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

How many newspapers do you buy?

When I first started couponing I would only purchase two papers, I justified only needing two because of the cost. However, when adding up the items I have gotten free and the savings for my family, the benefits of additional newspapers greatly outweighs the cost.

There will be 3 inserts in tomorrow's Sunday paper, I am plan on purchasing 6 papers tomorrow. My rule of thumb is if there are 3 or more inserts I purchase 6. If there are only 2 inserts, I purchase my typical 4. Even numbers are great because it makes couponing easier when there is a Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) sale. :)

There will be a Smartsource, RedPlum and a General Mills insert in tomorrow's paper.

Another way to get coupons is to check your Door Stores, there is typically at least one insert rolled up in there. Also your RedPlum mailers that are mailed to your home, check those because there are coupons in there.

How many papers do you typically purchase/subscribe to?

No comments:

Post a Comment